- Take I-5 exit 188 for OR-58 toward Oakridge/Klamath Falls. Continue onto OR-58 towards Klamath Falls.
- In Oakridge, take a left onto Crestview St (at a light).
- Turn right onto E 1st St. E 1st St will turn into Salmon Creek Road.
- Turn left onto NF-1934. After 1.9mi, there is a fork. Stay left to continue onto NF-1934.
- After 5.5mi you will encounter another split. Stay right for NF-733.
- Continue on NF-733 for appx 1.3 mi. You will see a small sign on the right that says “Blair Lake Campground” and a little hiking symbol. Turn left at the side road. The trail head is on the right. You will see a piece of plywood, which allows you to cross a small creek to the trail head.
Share your pictures!
Have you been to this trail? Share your review along with pictures for other fellow crawlers to see.
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day